Pay Per Click (PPC) Campaign Management

On an average, it takes 7 unique impressions with a company before a consumer becomes a buyer. Paid search is one of the best ways to ensure you reach potential customers because when done correctly, small businesses are guaranteed consistent traffic for relevant, local keywords.

If your advertising buget is over $1,000/month or $10,000/year, our Paid Search solution offers comprehensive paid search campaigns that are measurable and powerful. We work within your budget to provide high value solutions that bring real results for your online marketing efforts.  If your budgets do not afford you that level of advertising spends, our SEO packages are right for you.

Google is the most prominent search engine, capturing nearly 65% of all search queries. But the other 35% is dominated by companies like Bing and Yahoo, and represents a meaningful opportunity.  Increasingly social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Linked In are offering compelling Paid Search advertizing opportunities.  Having your advertisements available on various search and social media platforms gives you more exposure, and with continuous optimization, increases the effectiveness of your campaign.

However, implementing and maintaining the best practices for your company’s paid search campaign is challenging.  It can take valuable time away from your business and customers.

In order for a campaign to be successful online, it has to be continuously optimized and reconfigured to address the evolving needs of today’s consumer. At the minimum, the bids need to be modified, ad copy changed and constant surveillance of consumer behavior needs to be in place for a search campaign to be effective.

When search campaigns are improperly configured, the results of the campaign are incomplete or unhelpful to your small business. This may mean phone calls, email sign-ups, or other conversion metrics generated by the campaign are not tracked, making it difficult to measure the effectiveness of your work.

As a small business owner, you want to focus on Return on Investment ROI, not having to configure algorithms around it. At Evergreen, we take care of the technicalities so you can focus on real results, such as ROI, clicks, impressions, page views and more. We look at conversions under these three general categories:

  1. Phone calls
  2. Email sign-ups
  3. Form/Coupon request Submissions

We provide easy to understand reports so you know we are working for your company. At Evergreen, our experts create powerful paid search campaigns that perform well for your small business and help you dominate local search.

If Paid Search fits your marketing needs, schedule a conversation and start reaching more local customers.